Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Test for the ladies.. hehe

  1. #21
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Chloeeee.. Nice stats.... I can live with that..LOL
    J/KKK..... Good to see ya hon [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH I THINK I SAW THE TEST FOR GUYS, IT WAS CALLED, HOW BIG OF A ASS HOLE ARE YOU? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY! THE TEST WON'T LET ME SUBMIT MY ANSWERS!
    WTF!? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wildnthewind:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LadyLove:
    Welllllll......I always heard that what a man wants is for a woman to be a "lady" in public and a $2 whore in the bedroom! Maybe the guys on here can tell us gals if there's any truth in that? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    Hmmmmmmmm....... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Helvetica, sans-serif">LL.... Ya get the award for gettin' that one <marquee> RIGHT ON! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </marquee>


    Hey put the test up I ain't scared!
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hell I would if I found one - that's what I'm wonderin' - where's the test for the guys??? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TRY THIS ONE-http://www.emode.com/dog/index.jsp
    WHAT BREED OF DOG ARE YOU? LOL!
    I'M A COLLIE. LOYAL, LOVING, AIM TO PLEASE. [img]wink.gif[/img]


    ( BUT DON'T GIVE ME ANY SHIT, I'LL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!) LOL!

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ September 18, 2003 01:17 PM: Message edited by: SEXY GRAMMA ]</font>

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by SEXY GRAMMA:
    HEY! THE TEST WON'T LET ME SUBMIT MY ANSWERS!
    WTF!? [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Helvetica, sans-serif">Welllllll......I dunno Lori??? [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I took the dang slut test again to see if it would let me submit and it did.....I'm still a slut though.... [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Maybe try it again?

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by SEXY GRAMMA:
    TRY THIS ONE-http://www.emode.com/dog/index.jsp
    WHAT BREED OF DOG ARE YOU? LOL!
    I'M A COLLIE. LOYAL, LOVING, AIM TO PLEASE. [img]wink.gif[/img]


    ( BUT DON'T GIVE ME ANY SHIT, I'LL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!) LOL!

    <font color="#FFFFFF"><font size="1">[ September 18, 2003 01:17 PM: Message edited by: SEXY GRAMMA ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ha! That's a good one Lori!!! Here's my results:


    What Breed of Dog Are You?

    Tizi, you're a German Shepherd!

    No bones, about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you ? they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well.


    I'VE GOT BIG TEETH TOO! WooooHoooo! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by SEXY GRAMMA:
    TRY THIS ONE-http://www.emode.com/dog/index.jsp
    WHAT BREED OF DOG ARE YOU? LOL!
    I'M A COLLIE. LOYAL, LOVING, AIM TO PLEASE. [img]wink.gif[/img]


    ( BUT DON'T GIVE ME ANY SHIT, I'LL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!) LOL!

    <font color="#FFFFFF"><font size="1">[ September 18, 2003 01:17 PM: Message edited by: SEXY GRAMMA ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Helvetica, sans-serif">LL and Lori..... Step aside the REAL big dogs here LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]


    St. Bernard

    No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you. Sheltering your nearest and dearest from harm (or bad news, for that matter) is high on your priority list. That attitude earns you lots of gold stars, not to mention respect. People admire your strong morals ? and how well you stick to them! Focused, steadfast, and determined, you always aim to please. It's a breed like yours that makes the world a better place ? woof woof! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW Wild ~ when you say big, you mean BIG!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Ruff~ruff~ruff........ [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Lil Fut's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG......of ALL the dogs in the world.....I gotta be this one!!! lmao

    No bones about it, you're an energetic, devoted Chihuahua. For your breed, size definitely doesn't matter. After all, sometimes the best things (diamonds, car keys, Godiva truffles) come in small packages. Honest and straightforward, you're never afraid to speak up for what you believe in, especially if it's a cause near and dear to your heart. Having such a passionate personality can come with a few drawbacks, though. You can be moody at times, and people often find it hard to live up to your high standards. But once you make a friend, it's for life. Saucy and intense, your energy and unfailing loyalty make you a great companion.

    Wazup wit dat chit!!??
    Can't chihuahuas be VERY annoying? lol <font color="#DC0121"><font size="1"> woof woof</font></font>

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ September 18, 2003 11:06 PM: Message edited by: lil fut ]</font>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •